Thursday, April 9, 2009

How He Loves Us

Ephesians 2 speaks of the great love that Christ has for us. The power of Easter should be overwhelming to Christ followers. The power and message of Easter should give us butterflies in our stomach. Because of HIS great love for us we are saved from an eternity separated from God.

WOW!!!

And I will be the first one to say that I forget this power throughout the rest of the year. God has been stirring in my heart the past few weeks. God has been thick in my heart these last few weeks. With Easter approaching I realize how I have forgotten about the power of the cross and simply the power of His love. My encouragement to all is let the love of God be thick in your heads and hearts as we breech Sunday.




Come and experience His love @ FBC POKY 408 N Arthur Pocatello, ID 83204

Sat 5pm 7pm
Sun 9am 11am

No comments: